Sign in to access surveys, voting polls and your individual data!
Students can earn positive points by:
Students may spend points like cash in the student store for items like spirit wear, front of the line passes, homeworkpasses, etc.
The Advisory class with the most points at the end of the year will be taken by limosine to a movie and pizza party.
Each week we will be raffling off prizes to the 5 Star Students. A 5 Star Student represents the top 10% point earners for the entire school.
The purpose of the dress code is to create a safe learning environment while allowing students to express themselves as individuals. While on campus or any other school sponsored event, students should be dressed and groomed in a manner that will not interfere with the learning environment, instructional program, general morale or image of the school.
• Tank tops: Girls – straps of the tank top must be wide enough to cover bra straps completely. Boys – tanks tops with excessively large arm holes are not allowed. Tanks tops designed to be worn as undergarments are not allowed.
• No tube tops, mesh or see-through tops, halter tops, tops that scoop so low in front as to expose cleavage, tops that expose the midriff.
• Pants and shorts must fit appropriately and cover all undergarments.
• Shorts, skirts, and dresses must fit appropriately and should be in keeping with acceptable attire for a school setting.
• Yoga pants/compression pants must fit appropriately and should be acceptable attire for a school setting (tights must be under a skirt, shorts or dress).
• Hats, hoods, bandanas or sunglasses may be worn inside buildings at the teacher’s discretion.
• No sleepwear or swimwear (including slippers) unless otherwise indicated by school administration (i.e. spirit days).
• No clothing, accessories or possessions which signify drugs, alcohol and/or tobacco, sex, violence and/or nudity, anything dangerous, unsafe, obscene, vulgar, foul, or racially/culturally/sexually degrading.
• No clothing, accessories, or possessions which signify gang involvement:
• No clothing significantly displaying or highlighting red or blue or any other color determined by the school personnel and/or the Windsor Police Department.
• No clothing, accessories, or possessions signaling, writing or displaying gang symbols. Hanging belts or belt buckles with letters or numbers.
• No other gang signification as confirmed by the Windsor Police Department.
*Failure to adhere to the Dress Guidelines may result in consequences according to the Progressive Discipline Policy.
The behavior expectations at WMS are broken down into three levels: Major violations, Minor violations, and Warnings. Each level has it's own set of consequences.
Students on the restricted list may not:
Students may use phones before school, passing periods, break times, lunch times, and after school. Students may not use phones during instructional times (including Flex and Advisory). Students may not photograph or video other students without their permission or photograph or video unsafe behavior such as fights, bullying, and stunts.