How Do I Earn Points?
Become a member of a school sponsored activity such as a ...
- Sports Team
- Club such as Key Club, Outdoor Club, Art Club and more
- Group such as Honor Society, Journalism, Leadership and more
Earn points by displaying CRISP behaviors!
Attendance - Show up for ...
- Events such as Drama plays, dances and band concerts
- Athletic games and matches
- Activities such as scholarship nights
- Spirit Week Activities/events
- Other special events as they come up
- We will even award extra points if you bring guests to events. So bring a non GV student to a game and get more points!
Participate - Get involved by ...
- Participating in assembly games
- Dressing up during spirit week
- Participating in lunch activities as they happen
- Getting good grades
- Maintaining good attendance
How Many Points Do I Get?
There will be a lot of opportunities to earn points, and some may not be listed here. In addition to the points listed below, we may have things like double point days and events.
|Athletic Participation||50 points (Awarded at end of season)|
|Clubs/Co-Curricular||25 points (Awarded late Spring)|
|Special Athletic Events ||5-15 points|
|Special Events||5-20 points|
|Student of the Month||25 Points|
|Home Athletic Event||2 points|
|Spirit game Participation||2 points|
|Assembly participation||2-5 points|
| || |
| || |
Who Gives Me Points?
All staff (anyone who works at GV) are able to award points at any time for CRISP behaviors.
Designated staff and students at events and activities will award points.
Points & Prizes-
TBD- We are currently gathering items and prizes that you will be able to redeem purchase points for. We'll keep you posted in the upcoming weeks!